Broccolini, Cherry tomatoes, Spaghetti, Whole black pepper, Parmesan cheese, Pecorino Romano cheese, Fresh basil.
1.Cut ½ cup of broccolini into 4″ long pieces.
2. Halve ½ cup of cherry tomatoes and leave ½ cup whole.
3. Cube 3 tablespoons of butter.
4. Coarsely grind 1 tablespoon of black pepper in a coffee grinder and keep aside.
5. Cook 1 box of spaghetti in boiling salted water as per the instructions.
6. In a skillet, melt the butter and add the ground black pepper. Saute for half a minute. Add the broccolini and the cherry tomatoes. Cover and let it cook for a minute or two, tomatoes will pop. Add some pasta water and let it all mix.
7. Add the cooked pasta and the remaining butter and toss well.
8. Add ¾ cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and ¼ cup of freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese.
9. At this point, take the skillet off the heat and keep tossing till the cheese melts and coats the pasta.
10. If it feels dry, add some more pasta water.
11. Garnish with sprigs of fresh basil and serve immediately into individual bowls.