Butter, Saffron, Milk Powder, Condensed Milk, Candied fruit, Dried cranberry coated with dark milk chocolate balls (from Costco).
1. Soak saffron in a little bit of milk for 15 minutes.
2. Chop up candied kiwis and lemon peel.
3. Zest one lemon.
4. In a large flattish bowl, add a stick of butter and melt it in the microwave.
5. To the melted butter, add 1.5 cups of dry milk powder, 1 can of condensed milk, and the above ingredients, mix well.
6. Put it back in the microwave for 2 minutes at a time. Each time, take it out and mix well.
7. The mixture will start to thicken and come together (it depends on the power setting of your microwave. it takes me usually 6-8 minutes to get to this stage).
8. Form it into pedhas.
9. Top it with chocolate balls.
10. Leave it to set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
11. Serve at room temperature.