Long green chili peppers, Potato, Peanuts, Tofu, Red chili flakes, Sambal Oelek, Tandoori masala.
1. Make an incision in the long peppers (6) leaving it joined at the top with the stem.
2. Scoop out the insides and discard.
3. In a big bowl, mash up one boiled medium size potato. To this, add 1 cup of crumbled tofu and 2 tablespoons of ground peanuts.
4. Add red chili flakes, 1 tablespoon of sambal oelek, 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of tandoori masala, 1 teaspoon of coriander cumin powder and salt to taste. Mix everything well.
5. Stuff the peppers with the potato-tofu mixture.
6. In a large flat non-stick pan (preferably one with a lid), heat up some oil.
7. Place one of the stuffed peppers and partially close it with the lid. The sizzling oil will sear the bottom of the pepper.
8. Reduce the heat and with a slotted spoon, add some of the oil on top of the stuffing to give it a nice crust.
9. Take the pepper out of the oil and place on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
10. Cook the rest of the stuffed peppers in a similar way.
11. Top the peppers with sambal oelek and serve hot with Parathas and greek or regular yogurt.