A FEAST FOR THE EYES & TASTE BUDS!
Extra firm tofu, Hemp hearts, Colored bell peppers, Broccoli, Zucchini, Tandoori Masala.
1. Dice bell peppers and zucchini into ½” cubes, cut up broccoli into small size florets.
2. Finely chop 1 small red onion.
3. In a skillet, dry roast 6 tablespoons of hemp hearts. Coarsely grind a small portion of it with 1 teaspoon of peanuts.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add 1 tablespoon of kalonji (nigella seeds).
5. Add the diced onion and saute till they are translucent.
6. Add the toasted hemp hearts and saute.
7. Add a pinch of turmeric, red chili powder, and a tablespoon each of tandoori masala
and fennel powder and salt to taste. Saute till the spices are all mixed well.
8. Add the bell peppers and zucchini.
9. Crumble the tofu on the vegetables and mix well. Cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
10. Add the broccoli florets and mix well. Cover the pan again for a couple of minutes till the florets are slightly soft, but yet green and crunchy.
11. Add the roasted and ground hemp hearts and peanut powder and mix well.
12. Garnish with finely chopped cilantro and serve hot with Naans!