Swiss Chard, Organic spelt flour, Flax seed flour, Rice flour, Semolina, Potatoes, Extra soft Tofu, Pomegranate seeds, Pine nuts, Sunflower seeds, Mango powder, Tandoori Masala, Garam masala, Dried rosemary, Limes.
1. Pressure cook 2 big russet potatoes till they are really soft. Peel off the skin, mash and place in a large mixing bowl. To this, add 6 tablespoons of finely grated extra soft tofu.
2. Toast 2 tablespoons each of pomegranate seeds, pine nuts and sunflower seeds. Grind them to a coarse powder and add to the mashed potatoes/tofu mixture.
3. To the bowl, add the following:
3 tablespoons of organic spelt flour
2 tablespoons of flax seed flour
2 tablespoons of rice flour
2 tablespoons of semolina (sooji)
Zest of 2 limes & the juice
1 tablespoon of tandoori masala
1 tablespoon of garam masala
1 tablespoon of red chili powder
1 teaspoon of crushed dried rosemary.
Add salt to taste.
4. Add a little bit of water to bring all the ingredients together in the form of a loose spreadable dough. Mix well.
5. Wash the swiss chard leaves and cut off the stems. Gently separate out the leaves and dry each one gently with a paper towel and lay them out separately on individual sheets of parchment paper.
6. Spread the mixture on each of the swiss chard leaves in a thin layer.
7. Pick up one end of each leaf and start rolling to the end.
8. Use a serrated knife (very important) to slowly cut each roll into 3-4 slices. Secure each slice with a toothpick and place them on a baking sheet. Do this with each of the leaves.
9. Place the slices in the refrigerator for half hour.
10. Heat oil in a large flat-bottomed pan and shallow fry each of the rolls for a minute on each side till they turn golden brown.
11. Serve hot with mint/coriander chutney!