Buttermilk, Raw Mango, Green chili, Curry leaves, Ginger, Carrot, Mint, Mustard Seeds, lime juice and zest, cilantro.
1. In a big bowl, add 2 teaspoons of sea salt.
2. To this, add the zest of 1 small lime and 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice.
3. Peel and grate 1 teaspoon of ginger and 1 tablespoon of carrot.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of very finely chopped raw green mangoes and 1 very finely chopped green chili.
5. Tear up a few curry leaves.
6. Crush and mix up all the above ingredients with your hand or with a pestle and mortar.
7. Add 1 cup of buttermilk to the bowl and 3 cups of cold water.
8. Use a big spoon to mix everything well.
9. In a small pan, heat up some oil, add 2 tablespoons of mustard seeds. When they begin to splutter, turn off the heat and add them to the spiced buttermilk.
10. Garnish with finely chopped cilantro, fresh curry leaves.
11. Serve cold or with ice.