Quinoa, Raw Green Mango, Yellow bell pepper, Radishes, Mustard seeds, Urad Dal, Chana Dal,
1. Add 2 cups of water to 1 cup of quinoa in a big glass bowl. Cook it in the microwave for 16 minutes. Allow it to cook and fluff it with a fork, set aside.
2. Chop 1 green raw mango and 1 yellow bell pepper and 4 radishes into very small cubes. Drain a can of black beans and rinse them well till all the grit is gone.
3. In a big pan, heat some oil. Add mustard seeds.When they begin to splutter, add the urad dal and chana dal, saute till they turn light brown. Add the chopped radishes, bell peppers and green mangoes. Turn off the heat.
4. Add the cooked quinoa and the black beans and mix everything well. (mix carefully so as to not break the black beans).
5. Dressing: In a small bowl, add the juice of 1 big juicy lime, lime zest, red chili flakes, garam masala, cumin powder, and whisk in extra virgin olive oil.
6. When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad, dress it up with sliced radishes and chopped cilantro.
7. Serve the salad at room temperature.