Heirloom tomatoes, Basil, Mint, Fresh Feta cheese, Pine nuts, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Ground pepper, Honey.
- Toast 1/4 cup of pine nuts in a hot skillet till they get toasty and the aroma is released. Allow it to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing: 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice + 1 tbsp of honey + 3/4 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper + salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients well and keep refrigerated.
- Quarter the tomatoes in a big bowl and refrigerate at least for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, take a big bowl and add 1/2 cup of roughly chopped basil and 1/4 cup of roughly chopped mint.
- Add the refrigerated tomatoes and the pine nuts.
- Drizzle the dressing and quickly toss.
- Crumble fresh feta cheese on top and serve immediately with crusty bread!