Cherry tomatoes, Organic extra firm tofu, Fresh mint, Dry mint, Shelled pistachios, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Sugar, Fresh Lemon juice, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Garam Masala, Tandoori masala, Cumin-Coriander powder.
1. Toast a handful of pistachios in a skillet. Cool and grind them to a coarse powder in a spice grinder.
2. Cube Tofu.
3. In a large bowl add the following and mix well:
1 teaspoon of Tandoori masala
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
¼ tablespoon of dry mint.
3 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh mint.
Half of the powdered pistachios.
4. Add the cubed tofu to the marinade and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Take 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halve 1 cup and keep the other cup whole.
6. Cut cauliflower and broccoli into bite-sized florets.
7. Heat oil in a big flat-bottomed pan.
8. Add a pinch of turmeric, 1 tablespoon of red chili powder, 1 teaspoon of garam masala and 1 teaspoon of coriander-cumin powder. Saute for a minute.
9. Add 1 cup of whole cherry tomatoes into the spice oil. Cover the pan and lower the heat. The tomatoes will burst and slowly cook down and absorb the spices.
10. Add the cauliflower florets and the other half of the pistachio powder and mix well. Cover the pan again.
11. When the cauliflower is partially cooked (it takes only about 3-4 minutes), add 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets.
12. Add salt to taste, mix everything well and cover the pan, allow everything to blend together.
13. When the veggies are al dente, add the marinated tofu with the juices/spices. Gently mix everything together and turn off the heat, cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
14. Sprinkle dry mint generously over the top just before serving.
15. Serve warm by itself or with Rotis.